Welcome to Del Mar Media Arts.
Since 1980 we have been the leader in training for the Voice Over industry.
New to the industry? Our voice over classes and workshops are tailored to those who have the simple questions:
- How are voice overs done?
- What is a voice over artist?
- How do I get into voice over work?
- What are good voice over techniques for beginners?
- Can I do voice over work from home?
- Is the craft called "voiceover," "voice-over," or "voice over"? (All are correct.)
Reserve your spot in our next free introductory class. This explains the ins and outs of the industry.
Our voice over courses also specialize in more advanced training for those looking to pursue animation and narration work.
We've helped thousands begin their journey to an exciting career.
Del Mar graduates are heard and seen every day in all areas of the media including network & cable television (NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, etc.) motion pictures, radio and TV commercials, cartoon/animation (DIC Entertainment, Disney, Warner Bros, etc.), infomercials,(QVC, HSN), documentaries, e-learning, corporate websites, and much, much more.
Find out how we can help you.